20 day tour of Scandinavia with Insight was very dissapointing as the standard of half the hotels was poor.They were not luxury and or premium as stated in the Insight brochure or on their website.

When I checked the price of the hotel rooms for myself it was obvious Insight were ripping off their so called valued clients.

Also the city tours often consisted of a visit to a free attraction such as a park or church and maybe one cheap museum.Be very wary of what is actually included because unless you pay over the odds for optional experiences you will be left high and dry in a boring town with nothing opened by yourself.

Review about: Insight Travel 20 Day Grand Tour Of Scandinavia Tour.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Insight Vacations?

Comments

Bookvip - Amazing Views in Cabo! We Love! Bookvip "Hi, we're here in Cabo! For our vacation we went through BookVIP and we saved about $150 a night! And we love Cabo and we love everything about our vacation;..." Read more Hi, Wards here! We just finished our vacation in Acapulco, booked with BookVIP! We thought is was too good to be true, thought it was a scam, but we were wrong! Bookvip "The staff at the Mayan Palace Acapulco are the warmest people on Earth. While our Spanish is minimal at best every person greets you with a smile and covers their..." Read more Bookvip - We LOVE Tahiti Village in Las Vegas! Bookvip "Hey, so here we are doing a little review for Tahiti Village Resort. It was awesome. It was a great time. We were here 3 nights, 4 days, and it..." Read more Bookvip - Babymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Bookvip "Hola from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We're here on our baby moon! We're celebrating the birth of this beautiful little baby! We're in the most beautiful Belaire Collection Resort! Look at..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more