1.2
Additional Fees

I was booked on the December 21 tour for Israel and Jordan with Insight Vacations.Insight sells luxury, high end vacations, and charges accordingly.

However, Insight sub-contracted the vacation to a local tour company in Israel, Mega Tours, that was less than mediocre and where none of Insights claims of service were provided. For example, they claim a personal concierge with the tour director that is to always be there. In fact the tour director left on one evening to go to his home town, then quit the tour a day early to do another tour. In Jordan, the tour director left us off at the hotels in the afternoons and we never saw him until the next morning.

I have over two pages of complaints and reached out to Insight on my return. After several months of back and forth with guest services, where I was accused of colluding with another guest who also had a complaint and other insulting accusations, the Guest Relations Manager agreed that something went wrong on this trip but that Insight would not take blame and they offered me a refund of $500 - but I would have to sign a release form agreeing not to talk about the settlement or trip with anyone. I found that completely unacceptable and then reached out to the President and the CEO of the company. They apologized and offered the same compensation.

I did not pay nearly $6000 for my vacation to be sub-contracted out to a local tour company with lax service.I will be happy to provide a copy of the full complaint upon request.

Review about: Insight Travel Israel And Jordan Tour.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not at all as advertised.

Had an Experience with Insight Vacations?

Comments